~^o^~~ARIES' HOME~~^o^~

-----TAIWAN-TAIWAN-TAIWAN-TAIWAN-TAIWAN-TAIWAN-TAIWAN-----

Friday, February 1, 2008

Journal #1

English Writing

There was someone said, "Writing is the most important part of learning a new language.” For most students, writing may very easy but for me is pretty difficult. In fact, I do not like writing.
When I was in junior high school and senior high school, my writing skill was so poor that my grade was very low. You know. In Chinese, my writing is bad so I probably have same situation in English writing.

First, I spend a lot of time to get ideas. Sometimes, I have no ideas of questions, and my ideas are too less to write. Sometimes, my ideas are not clear or no examples support my ideas.

Second, my vocabulary skill is poor. I always use simple words in my writing. I do not have enough words to show my ideas, even my feeling.

Third, my writing speed is very slow. After I got ideas and wrote down the beginning sentence, I usually do not have enough time to write. Also, my typing is bad.

In short, although writing is a challenge for me, I still want to try it and do my best.

No comments: